India aims to become a preferred manufacturing hub and be globally competitive. However, it is critical for the industries to be digitally transformed and be future-ready to manage the fast-changing business and technology landscape. The Industrial Automation Industry in India projected to grow at a CAGR of 10-12% during 2015-2020, is expected to touch $3.49 billion by 2020.
The industrial robotics market is expected to grow from USD 38.11 billion in 2016 to USD 71.72 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 9.60% during the forecast period. The increase in investments for automation in various industries, such as automotive; electrical and electronics; and metals and machinery, and the growing demand for industrial robots from small and medium-scale enterprises in developing countries are the key factors driving the market.
One of the largest electronics markets in the world anticipated reaching $ 400 bn by 2025, The Consumer Electronics and Appliances Industry in India is expected to become the fifth largest in the world by 2025.
The electronics market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 17% during 2014-2020, 100% FDI is allowed under the automatic route
For further details or space booking kindly contact:
- One of the leading Exhibition on Industrial Automation, Robotics & Electronics in India
- An opportunity to Network with prospects from top-notch companies
- To exhibit your expertise to decision makers from across the industry
- An opportunity to learn the latest advancements and technologies
- Best platform to know what your competitors are doing in the field of Industrial Automation
- A Platform, promoting the Next Generation of Big Businesses
- Delivering Excellence and Innovation for Future Businesses
- A Mega International B2B Event for Engineering & Technology
- A Platform to Network & Forge Partnerships with the Govt. & Industry Stakeholders.
- A Global Hub for Sourcing by the Industry.
Mr. Chandan Awasthi
Mobile: +91 92114 07708